The first CWG General Meeting of the year is in September, on the second Tuesday of the month, beginning with Mass at 7 pm in the church. Meetings are held monthly on the second Tuesday of the month, except in July and August. All ladies of the Parish are welcome!
Other annual events include:
- October: Apple crisp sales at the Ministry Fair
- November: Christmas bazaar
- December: Wine and Cheese evening
- January: Membership tea on the third Sunday of the month
- March: Pie sale with the proceeds donated to the St. Vincent de Paul Society
- Easter: Welcoming the new Catholics initiated at the Easter Vigil into our Parish community
- April: Spaghetti dinner to raise funds for the bursary we award to a students in our Parish graduating from high school
- April/May: Giving gifts to First Communion and Confirmation candidates
- May: Day of Spiritual Reflection
- June: Presenting the dads in the Parish with a gift on Father’s Day
- June: Closing banquet
Read the Parish Bulletin for more details on all of the activities of the CWG at St. Elizabeth Seton Parish.